Terms & Conditions
For Accelerator Program by Apollo Munich Health Insurance (AMHI)
About the Program
1) This Accelerator Program (AP) is being organized by Apollo Munich Health Insurance (AMHI). The entire program is being held in English language & decision of the jury at the AP Event would be final.
2) MEDICI has been appointed as strategic partner by AMHI to organize the accelerator program and provide logistic support to AMHI to successfully manage the accelerator program.
3) Eligibility to apply
4) Application Process
5) Startups also warrant and represent that there are no obligations of any nature, legal or otherwise, which would prohibit, restrict, or interfere with their participation in the said AP or submission of their design report, and agree to obtain any necessary clearances, authorizations and/or approvals prior to participation.
6) The startups agree that no information submitted by them will be treated by AMHI & MEDICI as confidential, including without limitation any of the information as mentioned in subsequent paragraphs.
7) Information submitted by the startups may be considered proprietary, such as information that may attract intellectual property rights including without limitation, copyrights, trademarks, patents, any kind of inventions, innovation or novel ideas. However, by entering this application process, the startups expressly waive their right to have this proprietary information kept confidential.
8) Each startup hereby grants AMHI & MEDICI and their affiliates a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, and royalty-free right and license to publish their project reports, designs and other information submitted, or any portion or modification thereof, related to products, technical or marketing publications, advertisements or promotional activities, including without limitation Apollo Munich or third party technical articles, data sheets, application notes, reference designs or internet publications.
9) AMHI & MEDICI reserves the right to publish the designs without attribution.
10) AMHI & MEDICI do not obtain any other ownership, rights or licenses in any of startup’s intellectual property or confidential information.
11) CONSENT TO THE USE OF DATA: Any company name, date of incorporation, office address name and contact details of founders, board members or participating employee’s data of a startups (as hereinafter defined) provided by the startups during the AP will be used by AMHI and MEDICI as well as by vendors or service providers (for e.g. website hosting services) engaged by AMHI as vendors to organize events, for the purpose of organizing AP.
12) Every startup who submits his or her data for the purpose of participating in this AP shall be deemed to have given express consent for the processing, use, retention or disclosure of such data for the purposes set out above.
13) No licenses under any technology, trade secrets, Know How or any copyrights, patents, trademarks or other IP rights of AMHI & MEDICI, their affiliates or any third party are granted to the startups under the IP content.
14) The startups releases AMHI & MEDICI from all the claims, hold AMHI harmless at all times and indemnifies and shall keep indemnified AMHI, its directors, employees, representatives and agents against all losses, damages, actions, claims and demands (including the cost of defending or settling any action, claim or demand), suits and other proceedings which may be instituted against AMHI arising out of a breach of representations and warranties, breach of obligations set out around intellectual property or non-disclosure of confidential information or the negligence, misconduct, misrepresentation, abuse of position, dishonest or criminal behavior of the startups, its agents, employees, sub-contractors, representatives or of any other person for whose acts or omissions the startups is vicariously liable for any deficiency/breach in service by the startups. The startups releases and indemnifies AMHI against any action, claim or demand by the startup's servants, employees or agents or their legal personal representatives or dependents arising out of the performance under this AP.
15) By entering the accelerator program, each startup agrees to release AMHI & MEDICI and its affiliates from and against any losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind arising from
16) AMHI & MEDICI reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this contest where required by law or if there is an impediment to the performance of this contract due to a breach by any of the AMHI’s contractual partners, or a delay in funding, or a force majeure event, or it becomes technically corrupted or if for any reason the internet portion of the contest is not capable of running as planned, including infections by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond MEDICI or AMHI’s control, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this AP.
17) AMHI & MEDICI further reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify anyone found to have manipulated the contest or its operation.
18) In addition, AMHI & MEDICI at its sole discretion may disqualify any startup at any stage of the accelerator program without being required to specify any reasons in that regard.
19) This agreement/AP shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India and the competent courts in New Delhi alone shall have the exclusive jurisdiction to try any action or proceedings arising out of or in connection with this agreement/AP.
20) Startup selection and engagement
21) Every individual provides consent to receive emails from MEDICI and/or AMHI related to this AP as well as other information related to products/services, events, news, and other offers.
21) Logistics of accelerator program
©2018 Medici. and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.